Monday 19.4., we are reopening. In a very limited regime, but still. The situation is constantly changing and our set up may change too. Be patient, please. We believe any future changes will only be positive.
These are the current rules:
- Number of climbers is limited to 7 on rope and 7 on boulder
- We created a schedule consisting of 2 hours blocks (except for the early morning one, which is 1.5 h long)
- Prior to arrival, it is necessary to book a place in our reservation system – ENTER THROUGH CLIENT ZONE
- In this reservation system, it is possible to enter several people at once. It will prevent any problems when booking several friends for one session.
- Should you be unable to show up for your booked climbing session, you can cancel 12 hours in advance. In case of a now show, you are obliged to pay for an unused and uncancelled time slot. You can offer your place to a friend, of course.
- Season tickets are not in use yet. We will unblock them when the permitted visitor numbers increase.
- You can use your 10 and 5 entry cards purchased before lockdown.
- Should you not be in possession of such cards, a flat rate of Eur 8 applies across all visitor categories and times.
- Entry is only possible with a negative test, or as per the government edict regulating access to interior premises.
- The use of FFP2 masks is obligatory. For climbing, a regular face mask is sufficient. The use of Buff is not permitted.
- Changing rooms and showers are not in use.