3 June is the day we open for public again. There are no restrictions, you can all come and climb.
The situation is still evolving, but this is a set of rules resulting from the current regulations. We kindly ask you to respect them to protect both our and your health.
- Entry is only possible with covered nose and mouth. When you climb, it is not necessary. If you rest, you need to use mouth and nose protection.
- When entering, disinfect your hands using the automatic disinfection dispenser positioned at the entrance. There is disinfection positioned at several spots around the gym.
- Keep a distance of 2 m from other persons (climbers and personnel). Climbers must only climb every second line.
- Do not spend unnecessary time in the entrance area.
- Max. number of climbers present in the gym: 85.
- Since the capacity is limited, do not spend unnecessary time in the gym.
- Parents of children attending trainings, please, wait outside the gym.
- Gallery and kids corner are closed.
- Changing rooms may be used. Maximum 3 persons in the changing rooms at once. Use your own towel. There is disinfection available in the changing room. Should you be worried, disinfect your locker before use.
- Toilets in the corridor are open. Do not use the hot air handdryer.
- Clearly mark your bottle to prevent accidental mixup.
- Prior to using the weights section, disinfect the relevant piece of equipment. Use a towel when using the bench.
- Use liquid chalk before each route/boulder. Subsequently, you may rechalk using powder chalk.
- Throughout the entire operation, we secure maximum possible ventilation.
- Last, but not least, visit us only if you are 100 percent healthy, do not sport increased temperature, were not in contact with an infected person within the past 14 days.
We are trying to make the environment as safe as possible. Behave responsibly and respect these rules.
We will be happy to see you all again.